Saturday, October 2, 2010

Sub 20 is Easy/Update

Hi all,

I've finally reached sub 20 on the Rubik's cube, and it really wasn't very difficult. I actually achieved this milestone two days after my previous post, but I doubted myself and called it luck. However, by now, it's pretty much consistent with rare quirks of 25 second solves (insert facepalm emoticon here). At any rate, going slow really helped. At this point, I'm thinking of purchasing an F II and go for sub 15...just a thought.

Now for more housekeeping related updates.

My YouTube channel has been updated. I added the moderator module to get viewer input, and also a "Check out these other cubers" box which is still under construction. All in all, this is my way of saying thanks to all my viewers for sticking with me this long.

Also, expect the "Movies" tab of the blog to be updated in the next few days - I've watched some movies as of late that I haven't yet reviewed, so stay tuned.

That's all folks!

Thanks for reading,
cyoubx

No comments:

Post a Comment