Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Facebook Finally Did Something Right!

Hey all,

I was sending a Facebook message to one of my friends when I noticed that the system had changed.

Facebook now allows users to create a Facebook email thus making sending messages a much more enjoyable experience.

Not only is the user interface cleaner, and more contemporary, the additional feature is pretty nifty as well.  You are now able to attach files to send in your messages, although the size limit of these files is unknown to me at the time of this post.  Either way, sending text files in and of itself will be better since the native Facebook message system was unable to convey "tabs" at the beginning of paragraphs.

Facebook is notorious for its miscellaneous changes which aren't really that helpful.  But I'm happy that they finally did something useful, not just something aesthetic.

Thanks for reading,
cyoubx

No comments:

Post a Comment